The wedding of the year is upon us this month, and who better to talk to than journalist Phil Dampier, who has been writing about the family for over 30 years. We thought we’d ask him a few questions about the royals, the wedding and his new book Royally Suited: Harry and Meghan in their own words.
1. What has led you to focus your career on the Royal family?
2. Why is it, in your opinion, that people are interested in the Royal family?
3. How do you select the quotes to include, and is there a particular message you want to convey through the selecting process?
4. What is your opinion about Megan Markle, do you think she’s fitting for the royal family?
5. Who is your favourite member of the Royal family?
Royally Suited: Harry and Meghan in their own words is a book of collected quotes by the couple, starting from before the two even met. You can buy Royally Suited on our website and on amazon too.